Aerotek is seeking an Aviation Maintenance Technician. The role of the Aviation Maintenance
Technician is to provide aircraft maintenance and modification services in support of corporate aircraft use and Federal
Aviation Administration (FAA) certification of new product installations.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conducts aircraft inspection, maintenance, repair, inspection, and modification using acceptable methods and techniques
and in accordance with the specifications set forth by the manufacturer in the service manuals, the Federal Aviation
Regulations, other approved data, and established policies/procedures.
- Promptly addresses aircraft squawks reported by flight crews.
- Completes aircraft records and the corresponding inspection records, reports, and forms to accurately document the
status of the aircraft in accordance with Repair Station and FAA requirements.
- Works cooperatively with engineering personnel to maintain configuration of flight test aircraft
- Works cooperatively with engineering personnel to accomplish the design, implementation, testing, and certification of
Garmin products and their installation.
- Accept and complete projects and other miscellaneous duties as assignedIf interested, please email Kelli Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org Job Requirements:
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certification with Inspection Authorization or ICAO equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of FAA regulations applicable to aircraft maintenance, modification, and operation.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with general aviation aircraft performing a role substantially similar to the
essential functions of this job description
- Extensive experience with maintenance of piston powered general aviation airplanes. Salary Range: 28-30 Relocation: Travel: Job Ident #:
Location/Region: Salem, OR (US)