Sustained increase in demand for our services has led us to seek an emergency veterinarian to join our team in beautiful Northwest Arkansas. Our growing emergency hospital boasts a stimulating and professional (yet fun) work environment, comprehensive employee training, flexible scheduling, digital radiography, CT, ultrasound, CRI pumps, and fully equipped IDEXX laboratory. Some ongoing company goals are adding more referral specialty services, 24/7 availability, paper-light software and hardware updates, a larger facility, and a culture of continuous improvement. We are also collaborative and happy to do a little extra to deliver excellent care. Compassion and exceptional quality care for our patients and their people is our commitment. If you are interested in joining our awesome team, please contact us with your resume at email@example.com today!
* High quality emergency and critical veterinary care to small animal inpatient, outpatient, surgical, & isolation cases
* Recommending changes and making proposals for cost-saving and efficiency improvements which will enhance the hospital production and operation
* Promoting, facilitating, and developing a team spirit and productive workforce using frequent, clear communication
* Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree; Emergency and critical care experience preferred, but willing to train
* Nights, weekends, and holiday shifts.
* While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to bend, stand, stoop, walk, sit, talk, and listen; may be required to walk or stand for long periods of time; will use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel; will reach with hands and arms. The employee is often required to lift and carry animals weighing fifty pounds or more; handle dogs weighing up to 150 lbs.
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Emergency Veterinarian
Benefits: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, IRA, PTO, Uniform & CE
Compensation: $100,000/yr + (commensurate with education and experience)
Experience: 1+ years preferred
Manage Others?: No
Industry: Veterinary Medicine
Required Travel?: No