We are looking for a Managing Partner to join our team at
Columbia Mortuary (Columbia Falls, MT) & Austin Funeral Home (Whitefish, MT)!
If you are looking to join an organization that believes in the power of people then a career with Carriage is for you! Carriage Services is changing the face of the funeral and cemetery industry in the United States. Every day, the work we do is directed by the following five guiding principles:
- Honesty, integrity, and quality in all that we do.
- Hard work, pride of accomplishment, and shared success through employee ownership.
- Belief in the power of people through individual initiative and teamwork.
- Outstanding service and profitability go hand-in-hand.
- Growth of the company is driven by decentralization and partnership.
The Managing Partner will oversee the operations of the individual business through effective leadership, selection and development of talent, ensuring the business meets or exceeds Standards, and ensuring that every client family is presented every option and that their experience with the business is of the highest quality, most professional and ethical service possible.
There are two main components for the successful candidate—leadership and management.
- Leads funeral operations in growing market share by building strong relationships with the community including (but not limited to) community businesses and leaders.
- Leads funeral operations in providing the very best personal service to our client families.
- Leads cemetery maintenance operations in maintaining the beauty and attractiveness of our first rate cemetery properties.
- Leads staff by providing coaching, mentoring and development opportunities including the setting and achievement of their goals.
- Leads and owns supplier and vendor relationships.
- Is open to learning by being led and groomed by one of the very best Managing Partners in the industry for a future ownership stake in our firm.
- Manages the financial achievements of our highly profitable and growing businesses through analyzing the revenues and expenses via the profit and loss statements for our firm that does not utilize budgets.
- Understands and embraces the idea of the selection, development, and coaching talent will lead to business growth opportunities.
- Manage, monitor, and understand compliance of federal, state, and local laws and regulations for operation of funeral homes, cemeteries, and crematory operations.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to expand exposure of the location in the community.
- Ensures that all business operations permits are current and applied for in a timely manner.
- Manages and prepares capital requests and expenditures.
- Inspects all facilities, grounds, and locations to ensure all are maintained to standards.
- Other managerial duties as assigned.