CATEGORY & SHOPPER DEVELOPMENT ANALYST - U.S.A TISSUE
Home Office - Cincinnati, Ohio
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
The Category & Shopper Development Analyst will conduct recurring and ad hoc category analysis for the United States (ie: category trends, shopper purchase behaviors, etc.) for the purpose of opportunity identification, 5P recommendations, and performance monitoring. The Category & Shopper Development (CSD) Analyst supports the analytical needs of the US Sales team.
- Category and Shopper Analysis
- Conduct category and shopper performance analyses
- Conduct market coverage analysis of category
- Conduct assortment and pricing analyses
- Data Reporting & Distribution
- Maintain standardized Business reporting templates as well as business reporting tools and IT data warehouse plan
- Update and distribute monthly/annual business reporting suite
- Perform ad hoc report and analysis requests
What We Offer:
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by July 3, 2017.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Irving Consumer Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.