The Outbound Vacations Sales Associate (OVSA) will be responsible for handling manual dialer outbound calls to prospective leads resulting from various Bluegreen Vacations Marketing sources which promote the company’s Vacation Ownership products. The OVSA will explain available marketing vacation offers, ensure prospective leads’ qualifications, go over sales terms; and answer all prospective leads’ questions appropriately and effectively in an attempt to sell them a marketing vacation offer. The OVSA will ensure meeting the prospective lead’s vacation expectations, as well as meet or exceed all sales process minimum competencies.
* Assists prospects with purchasing approved Bluegreen Vacations marketing packages
* Properly handles the Dialer System to maximize productivity
* Operates with company approved scripts and within company guidelines
* Maintains minimum sales and conversion quotas as set by Department Leadership
* Remains professional and courteous at all times
* Documents accounts with detail and accuracy
Requirements* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3 to 6 months telemarketing experience preferred, 1 year of sales experience preferred, 1 year of customer service experience, call center experience preferred
* Quality service fundamentals, MS Office Suite, multi-line/ dialer phone. Must learn to operate company’s intranet system and corporate policies and procedures.
* Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test."