Job ID 135771 # Positions 1 Location US-CA-Los Angeles
Category Facilities and Construction Division CORP - Field Only More information about this job: General Responsibilities: West Region Project Manager Construction responsibilities:
The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate project solutions, with direct accountability for project delivery.
- Manages all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrates capability to read, understand and apply standard to moderately complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Interfaces directly with stakeholders to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identifies project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis.
- Leads project delivery resources/team providing project guidance and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep stakeholders and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Implements project documentation governance aligned with stakeholder requirements. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Demonstrates ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
*LI-MM1 Mandatory Requirements: PM Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study.
- Minimum four years of related experience and/or training.
- MP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
Preferred Requirements : Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets