Overview Founded in December 1997,Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Location Clearvista Lake Health Campus
Indiana Responsibilities Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager with a passion for serving others?
We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.We are a dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus with an opportunity available for a Maintenance Manager
.This Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall maintenance of both the grounds and physical plant of our Health Campus to ensure the health, welfare, safety, and satisfaction of our residents.Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Maintenance Manager:
What makes us different?
- Ensuring all applicable federal and state codes, guidelines and regulations are maintained
- This is a hands-on, working manager, position and Knowledge of Carpentry, Electrical, Painting, Plumbing, Kitchen requirement, and HVAC a major plus
- Work well with fellow Department heads ensuring our residents are getting service beyond expectations
- A background in healthcare/hospitality or apartment management is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior maintenance experience including a strong background in HVAC and electrical systems
- Prior experience in the Healthcare or the Hospitality industry is strongly preferred
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Live within 30 minutes of the health campus