Overview Founded in December 1997,Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Location Oakwood Health Campus
Indiana Talk with a Recruiter April (877) 757-6013 Responsibilities GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!Now Hiring Full and Part-time for 1st and 2nd Shift Dietary Aides!Are you compassionately committed to customer service?
If so, we would like to hear from you!We are a dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility with an opportunity available for an experienced, compassionate and dynamic Dietary Aide
.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
- Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
- Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
- Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
- Distributing/collecting menus as necessary and preparing/delivering snacks and meals as instructed
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a restaurant setting
- Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
- Working knowledge of sanitary practices related to food handling
- Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
- Able to operate kitchen equipment as instructed