Overview Founded in December 1997,Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Location Heather Hills Health Campus
Michigan Talk with a Recruiter Candice (877) 745-7272 Responsibilities Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing organization?Are you looking for a position in which you can make a difference?Are you compassionately committed to providing great customer service?
If so, we want
to hear from you!!Since 1997, Trilogy Health Services
has beendedicatedto being the best healthcare company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in every community we serve.Trilogy Health Services
operates multiple senior health communities throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Michigan. Wehave expanded our footprint in Michigan with the acquisition ofHeather Hills Health Campus
in Grand Rapids
!!!We have amazing growth and expansion planned in this market. With that, we are looking for exceptional community members to join our team
!! We are currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistant(s)
to join us on our journey!We will be holding a hiring eventon June 28th. Apply today to be contacted for a scheduled interview time! Scholarship Opportunities:
Complete your first six months as an employee and receive:• $1,000 Scholarship for Nursing School Students• $500 Scholarship for anyone currently in schoolOur CNA’s have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and strive to provide outstanding customer service in every interaction!Daily responsibilities of a CNA may include:
- Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
- Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities [bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.]
- Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Answer residents’ calls promptly
- Observe and report changes in residents’ condition
- Dailydocumentation using CareTracker [computerized system]
- Other duties as assigned
We currently have Full
and Part Time
opportunities available on all shift
!There is also tremendous opportunity for growth if you are interested in leading our efforts in this new market!
Apply today for an interview tomorrow!What makesTrilogy Health Servicesdifferent?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications
- Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation] and a High School diploma [or equivalent]
- Prior Long Term Care experience
- Strong clinical skills
- The abilityto read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
- Able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
- A compassionate commitment to customer service and love of the elderly