Overview Founded in December 1997,Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Location Briar Hill Health Campus
Ohio Talk with a Recruiter Michael (877) 746-4330 Responsibilities We area state of the art, innovative Long Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation services with an outstanding career opportunity for an individual to work in our Life Enrichment Department (i.e. activities) as a Life Enrichment Associate (
. Our passion is creating Inspired Living environments for our residents and communities.Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an Activity Assistant:
What makes us different?
- Assist with theorganizing, planning and implementation of programs and opportunities that promote resident well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
- Lead wellness programs that inspire spiritual, cognitive, social, physical and creative expressions
- Enthusiastically promote and communicate programs and events to residents and families
- Passionately motivate and serve residents of varying cognitive and physical abilities
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Must be able to work a flexibleschedule. Position requires some weekends and evenings
- Ability to work as part of a team and to take initiative
- Experience working with seniors (including thosewith dementia)and activities in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferred
- Must love the elderly and exhibit an energetic disposition
- Must have valid drivers license and be able to transport residents in company bus/van