Overview Founded in December 1997,Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Location Springhurst Health Campus
Indiana Responsibilities Do you have strong clinical skills and are you compassionately committed to providing great customer service?
If so, we would like to hear from you!Our CNA’s have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and strive to provide outstanding customer service!Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a CNA:
What makes us different?
- Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
- Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities [bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.]
- Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Answer residents’ calls promptly
- Observe and report changes in residents’ condition
- Dailydocumentation using CareTracker [computerized system]
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation] and a High School diploma [or equivalent]
- Prior Long Term Care experience
- Strong clinical skills
- The abilityto read, write, and follow written and oral instructions
- Able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition and ability to make independent decisions when warranted
- A compassionate commitment to customer service and love of the elderly