Overview Founded in December 1997,Trilogy Health Services, LLC
is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!Trilogy Health Services: A Great Place to Live and Work!
Location The Willows at Howell
Michigan Talk with a Recruiter Daphne (877) 744-3610 Responsibilities Our Environmental Services Assistant / Housekeeping & Laundry Assistantwill perform day-to-day housekeeping/ laundry functions as assigned. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and must be able to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions.Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Housekeeper & Laundry Assistant:
What makes us different?
- Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed
- Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures
- Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways
- Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, disinfecting, etc.
- Clean hallways, stairways, etc.
- Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner. Discard infectious wastes into appropriate containers
- Clean vacant rooms as assigned
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Weekly Pay
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Qualifications You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in housekeeping/ laundry
- Prior experience in Long-Term Care/Healthcare is preferable