The Quality Assurance Lead is a multi-talk oriented position responsible for assisting the Sales Administrative Manager and Director, Sales Administration in overseeing the day to day operation of the Sales Administration Department.
Responsibilities include training, mentoring, coaching and disciplining Quality Assurance Specialists. The Quality Assurance Lead also provides sales support for the front line and in house teams. This position requires excellent customer
service, organizational skills and computer literacy and addition to detail.
Requirements* Responsible for all initial training of Quality Assurance Specialists and provide the ongoing development of the Quality Assurance Specialists in order to ensure excellent customer service is provided and adhering to closing
requirements and proper product knowledge.
* Assist with recruiting and interview
* Ensure Quality Assurance Specialists are in compliance with established policies, procedures and systems
* Responsible for tracking and monitoring of follow up calls, error percentages, PAC collection, Traveler’s Plus enrollment, cancellations, etc. Works daily with Quality Assurance Specialists to ensure all contracts are error free and sent to corporate by deadline.
* Assist with the monthly schedule of Quality Assurance Specialists
* Provide sales support and assist in answering questions from DOS, In house Manager and Inventory Specialists.
* Responsible for handling higher level customer service issues
* Conduct frequent closings and contract data entry
* Participate in weekly meetings as required
* Must be able to lead a team of Quality Assurance Specialists while participating offsite on road shows.