Who did you help retire well today? At Financial Engines, we thrive on helping our customers reach their retirement goals and we flourish in an environment where leadership is responsive and everyone is focused on doing the right thing.
This is a very exciting time to join us. Financial Engines is transforming itself to become a consumer-driven organization helping millions of Americans live their financial lives with clarity. In Consumer Marketing, we take pride in putting Customers first and delivering personalized experiences. We are evolving our consumer marketing approach to build one-to-one consumer relationships nurtured through seamless interactions across multiple communication channels.
Who are we looking for – You are a highly analytical direct response digital marketer who is great at uncovering insights from complex data, telling a story and rallying the troops to get the solution implemented. You understand the value of collaboration and know how to get the work done without having direct authority. In addition to being a data-driven marketer, you also have a practical familiarity with creative and brand aspects. You are a self-starter that is highly driven by a fast moving dynamic environment. You are admired for your work ethic and love the opportunity to make a big impact.
- Maximizing Conversion: Understand and optimize the levers behind click thru and conversions; Optimize the messaging and other channel levers based on the findings
- Data-driven Strategy: Convert the data into an actionable strategy that meets the framework of the organization and is scalable
- Rapid Testing and Iteration of Optimization Levers (Content, Placement and Others): Develop and Optimize content and messaging to be used in the conversion process, leveraging internal and external resources as needed. Strategically leverage content for consumer engagement and conversion growth
- Influencing without direct authority: Partner with product, engineering, and analytics teams to drive consensus to roll out the best solution; Partner with the cross functional groups and channel owners to co-create new strategies to grow enrollment
- Process Optimization: Identify and optimize gaps in ongoing processes that may lead to suboptimal deployment and execution. Develop, manage and measure a portfolio of experiments/discoveries to optimize the strategy
- Presentation and Story Telling: Presenting solutions and ideas to stakeholders to get the buy-in ; Able to communicate findings and ideas in writing and orally to executives with confidence
- Digital: 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Conversion or Optimization Experience: 3+ Years of data-driven experience preferably in online marketing to optimize customer conversion levers e.g. landing page content, creatives and other contributors towards minimizing abandoned transactions
- Highly Comfortable with Analytics: Knows what data to look for and articulate both the rationale for data creation as well as the insights that result from the data
- Comfort with Metrics and Dashboards: Has exposure to presenting and reporting on key metrics and judgement to use the appropriate dashboards
- Passion for Customer Experience: Preferably in a B2C businesses strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguity: Comfort with a fast paced work environment where solutions may not be always clear cut and well defined
- Experience working within regulated industries such as financial services is a plus
- MBA preferred
About Financial Engines:
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor. We help people make the most of their retirement assets by providing professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist Bill Sharpe. Today, we offer retirement help to more than nine million employees across 600+ companies nationwide (including 144 of the Fortune 500). Our investment methodology, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisor center and personal attention allow us to help more Americans get on the path to a secure retirement. For more information, visit www.financialengines.com.
Financial Engines is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).