Handle customer service inquiries from members, providers, physicians and internal and external clients related to pharmacy benefits. Work to research and resolve problems in a timely manner. Assist members in understanding and maximizing the use of their pharmacy distribution program. Use computerized system to gather information and respond to questions. Document issues and resolutions in a common database. Escalate issues as necessary. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Handle inbound and outbound member, provider and physician calls. Answer questions related to pharmacy benefits, while maintaining productivity standards and performance guarantees where applicable.
- Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members within performance agreement guidelines.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns.
- Identify and escalate in a prudent manner, concerns received from patients and/or clients so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited to take care of their needs.
- Responsible for good housekeeping techniques, adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state and federal safety
- Other duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent and up to 1 year of relevant working experience
- 1 year of relevant experience
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office and Internet
- Excellent verbal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment learns quickly, solve problems and make decisions
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak call times
Job CategoryOperationsPrimary LocationUnited States-North Carolina-CharlotteWork LocationsCharlotte, NC - 7140 Forest Point Blvd7140 Forest Point BlvdCharlotte28217
ScheduleFull-timeShift1st ShiftEmployee StatusRegularTravelNoWork From Home?No
Internal ID: REQ20008006