Business Insurance has recognized Lockton as one of the “ Best Place to Work in Insurance ” for seven years running. We think you’ll agree! A few of the reasons Associates love working at Lockton include:
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid training and professional development
12-week paid parental leave
A huge emphasis on community involvement –Associates are encouraged to support and volunteer for their favorite charities
Frequent athletic and wellness events
Social and teambuilding opportunities like happy hours and other celebrations
Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for their 10 year anniversary!
Lockton is currentlylooking for anAccount Executivein Minneapolis, MN.
As an Account Executive, you will be a strategic partner and advisor to your clients, providing insight and guidance and serving as a trusted thought leader.
You’ll also spend a lot of time building and nurturing valuable relationships with our clients, carrier partners, and other service providers. The ideal candidates will place the same importance on these relationships as we do.
Communication and collaboration should come easy.
Account Executivecandidates are experienced, driven leaders who enjoy a challenge and think creatively to find solutions and deliver results for clients.
Does this job sound like a good fit? If so, keep reading …
The Account Executivewill be responsible for servicing and marketing needs of Lockton clients under the general guidance of the Unit Manager.
- Coordinate the renewal of current client business from origination to completion; assist Unit Manager in developing and cross selling of new business.
- Prepare articulate and polished presentations (oral and/or written) for all levels of client contacts.
- Respond in a timely manner to the requests and needs of the client, producer and/or unit manager.
- Prepare written correspondence, report, and analyses as needed.
- Attend unit meetings, educational workshops, carrier functions, staff meetings, and social events as needed.
- Out of town travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- 3-7years experience with complex commercial property and casualty account management.
- Effective time management skills necessary to prioritize workflow and manage priorities.
- Ability to influence outcomes through professional, tactful negotiation and persuasion.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and ability to interact with Associates at all levels of responsibility.
- Demonstrated presentation skills (preparation and execution).
- Ability to compile, analyze and interpret financial information and data to facilitate decision-making.
- Current insurance license or the ability to obtain a license; ARM, CRM, or CPCU certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Lockton Companies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. As a privately held company, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package reflecting our commitment to attracting and retaining great individuals. This includes health and dental coverage, which begins on your first day of work, 401(k) with match and immediate vesting, a competitive vacation plan and unrivaled career advancement opportunities.
Morethan 5,600 professionalsat Locktonprovide 48,000 clientsaround the world with risk management, insurance, employee benefits consulting, and retirement services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in Kansas City, Missouri,Lockton has attracted entrepreneurial professionals who have driven its growth to become the largest privately held, independent insurance broker in the world and10 thlargest overall.For seven consecutive years, Business Insurance magazine has recognized Lockton as a " Best Place to Work in Insurance."To see the latest insights from Lockton’s experts, check Lockton Market Update.
Lockton is known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, Lockton has a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, Lockton is interested in hearing from you.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE** Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become the property of Lockton Companies, Inc. Lockton Companies will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies, who have fee Agreements with Lockton Companies must submit applicants to the designated Lockton Companies Employment Coordinator to be eligible for placement fees.