Breedlove Foods is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
Master's Degree with experience in Food Science, Microbiology and Water or related field required.
Two to three years experience in a lab. Must have at least five years of supervisory experience and leadership skills.
Training Knowledge and Skills:
Computer and machine operator skills required. Must be physically able to perform duties as required and have a valid Texas Driver's license. Maintains ongoing education of food manufacturing. Speaking Spanish optional.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversees the total operations of the laboratory, packaging, processing and warehouse. Support Lab Supervisor and Lab Technicians.
2. Directs QA staff in the proper performance of laboratory procedures, the reporting of results, and provides technical support to Assistant QA Manager.
3. Selects appropriate methods and equipment for use in the lab.
4. Oversees and trains Lab testing and Lab Supervisor for any modification of analytical procedures.
5. Designs a comprehensive QA/QC program.
6. Speak and write English.
7. Speak to customers, public, as necessary.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned by COO.
40 hours per week, usually 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. May be required to work weekends and occasional evenings.
About this company
Breedlove Foods, Inc. is a commercial-sized non-profit food processor committed to transforming lives by partnering globally to provide nutritious meals to the world's most vulnerable.