-- Nurse Practitioner - Intensivist
Benefits Eligibility (Employment Type): Full-time benefits (32-40 hours per week) Shift Type: Variable Shift Length: Variable Primary Location (City): Springfield State: OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Nurse Practitioner - Intensivist based in the Springfield community.
Req ID: 155119
PeaceHealth is a well-established financially stable multi-specialty provider group and medical centers looking for Nurse Practitioners interested in Intensivist opportunities and to BE A PART OF THE EXCITING FUTURE OF PEACEHEALTH.
PeaceHealth offers the unique opportunity to work with a well established patient centered organization, a highly competitive pay system, full malpractice coverage, relocation assistance, great benefits and more.
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- Eugene is a city located at the south end of the Willamette Valley, near the confluence of the McKenzie and Willamette rivers, about 50 miles east of the Oregon Coast. The city’s official slogan is “A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors.” Love an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty? The Emerald City is the place for you.
- Eugene is a place for the outdoor enthusiast. With everything from hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, running and water sports, there is no shortage of things to do outside. Check out Spencer’s Butte which provides some spectacular views of the city!
- The Hult Center for the Performing Arts features all kinds of entertainment including jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene symphony and choir. In addition, the center also features a permanent art collection
- Go shopping at the 5th street market. Spend an afternoon visiting the shops and enjoy a multitude of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment at the market
- Sports fanatic? Eugene is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch professional, Olympic and collegiate sporting events
- Home to very strong and diverse school districts
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Dorothy V Reed.
Phone:Show Contact Details541-868-3454
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Springfield community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Springfield, SHMC at Riverbend (420)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Springfield || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Nurse Practitioners || Full Time || CRITICAL CARE SVCS
Nearest Major Market: Eugene
Job Segment: Medical, Nursing, Physician, Social Media, Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare, Marketing
Please Click Apply
Location/Region: Springfield, OR (US)