Physician - Gastroenterology Benefits Eligibility (Employment Type): Full-time benefits (32-40 hours per week) Shift Type: Day Shift Length: Variable Primary Location (City): Springfield State: OR
PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician - Gastroenterology based in the Springfield community.
Req ID: 156588
Join PeaceHealth’s GI practice at RiverBend!
- Collaborative team environment
- Call schedule 1:10
- Work life balance
- Longevity of providers in the department
- Consultative services – no admits
- Internal referrals within PeaceHealth
- 2 NP’s and 1 PA
- Supportive administrative staff
- Hep C treated by Infectious Disease
Here’s why you should experience Eugene, Oregon:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Volunteer opportunities to serve on medical mission trips in El Salvador.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Grace L Riggs.
Phone:Show Contact Details541-335-2069
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Springfield community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Springfield, Riverbend Medical Pavilion (418)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Springfield || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physicians || Full Time || SURGERY SVCS
Nearest Major Market: Eugene
Job Segment: Gastroenterology, Medical, Social Media, Physician, Fundraising, Healthcare, Marketing, Nonprofit
Please Click Apply
Location/Region: Springfield, OR (US)