Description We currently have a long term temporary part-time opening for an intelligent, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing veterinary clinic. This established and recognized company offers a hands-on work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Eugene, Oregon region. Are you a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Then this Receptionist position would be a great fit for you. Apply online at www.officeteam.com or call Jared Williams at 541-345-9931 for more information.
What you get to do every day
- Leverage excellent spelling and grammar
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Oversee and answer all incoming phone calls
- Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Receive, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Draw on your excellent communication and social skills Requirements - Upbeat, smart and tech-savvy
- Faxing experience
- Expertise in email
- Scanning experience highly desired
- Customer service experience desired
- Proven knowledge of scheduling
- Records maintenance experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Location/Region: Eugene, OR (US)