Seeking Certified Hand Therapist, Occupational Therapy (OT). Ideal candidate is a licensed Occupational Therapist with Certification for Hand Therapy (CHT). Also welcome are OT’s currently in the process of acquiring certification for Hand Therapy Certification.
Join us in well established, independent, and respected hand therapy clinic that offers:
• 32 hours per week
• Competitive Salary based on experience
• Full employer paid medical and dental coverage
• Generous retirement options
• Annual Continuing Education Credit allotment
• Work directly with our highly skilled hand surgeons
• Requirements: BS Occupational Therapy Degree
• Certification for Hand Therapy, or in process of obtaining hours for Hand Therapy Certification
• Qualified candidates may apply for this position while in the process of Licensure requirements for Oregon.
All candidates must have graduated from an accredited Occupational or Physical Therapy program Pleased call for more details at 541-683-0878 or email resume to JulieS@pps-eugene.com
Location/Region: EUGENE, OREGON