About the role:
- This position (Web Software Developer, Sr) will be doing S-Docs development on a Salesforce platform. They must be proficient in HTML-5 development.
- Will be provided examples of documents and/or a wire frames and a data dictionary. The developer will then be expected to produce an S-Docs MS Word template. Will work with the project team and field staff to review the resulting documents and make adjustments to resolve any defects or usability issues.
- Will assist project staff to perform testing and defect resolution.
- Will educate project staff so that they can independently develop simple S-Docs templates.
- Will work with the vendor to understand how to extract required data elements and propose resolutions to problems.
Specific activities and skills required:
- S-Docs development experience
- HTML5 coding and testing
- Authoring test scripts for S-Docs templates and storing them in HP-ALM
- Developing S-Docs templates
- Proposing naming conventions for both templates and the resulting documents
- Potentially working to integrate electronic signatures with S-Docs templates E
- xcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HP-ALM, Salesforce.com, and JIRA Excellent skills using VISIO, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, JIRA
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Location/Region: Salem, OR (US)