THIS IS PARTIME, ONSITE, SCHEDULE WILL BE NEGOTIATED WHEN SELECTED.
The purpose of this request is to procure a Systems Engineer for Information Services Branch (Enterprise Operations Section). The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
- Analyze the Enterprise messaging system (Exchange 2010), configurations, processes, databases and document the AS-IS and TO-BE states for migration to Office 365.
- Collaborate with Information Systems Branch regarding customer’s needs, requirements, and recommend design solution alternatives to IT and Enterprise Technology Leadership.
- Provide guidance on best practices and experience based migration task lists.
- Provide Enterprise Technology staff with knowledge transfer on recommended solutions.
- This engagement primarily would focus on Exchange online migration project.
Project Management support to be supplied by Enterprise Technology.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience in migrating Exchange email systems to Office 365 Exchange online
- Expert understanding of the capabilities of O365 Exchange Online and be able to guide technical staff to make the best decisions in provision O365.
- Ability to break the migration down to tasks to be assigned to staff that build the service in the proper sequence while limiting risk to the Enterprise service.
- Ability to transfer knowledge of the design and additional requirements to staff.
Data Concepts specializes in executing project solutions with expertise in Java, Microsoft, Open Source, Analytics, Cloud and Mobile technologies, AWS, and Azure. Our consulting engagements comprise firm-fixed price projects, time & material engagements, and a managed service IT staffing model.
Expertise: Java, Microsoft, Mobile, Open Source, Microservices, and Big Data
Services: Strategy, Development, UI/UX Design, Modernization, Cloud, PMO, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, and Enterprise System Administration.
Location/Region: Salem, OR (US)