- Generous Compensation Plan $90k / yr Minimum to Start
- Unlimited Earnings Potential Based on Store Performance
- Work/Personal Life Balance
- Making a Positive Difference in Your Community
- Partnering with a Proven Retail Company that Supports Operators
Grocery Outlet is a family oriented, rapidly growing grocery retailer with 250+ stores. We offer amazing bargains on brand name merchandise with prices up to 50% less than conventional retailers. We are the largest “extreme-value” grocer in the U.S., with locations in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Pennsylvania. Most stores are independently operated by locally based families.
As we continue our rapid growth, Grocery Outlet is looking for grocery professionals who are seeking more than ‘compliance and execution’ retail. Most of our teams are husbands and wives, this is a great opportunity for couples who have significant grocery management or equivalent retail operations experience!
What you should LOVE to do:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Growing sales and controlling costs
- Identifying, hiring and training talent
- Merchandising and selling
- Being an integral part of your local community
- Working hard in an autonomous environment
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years of Retail Store Management Experience required (Grocery chain preferred)
- Experience managing P&L statements
- Willingness to Relocate
- Computer & Basic Financial/Accounting Skills
To be contacted, please Apply Now.
In 1946, Jim Read started selling military surplus for deep discounts and Grocery Outlet has been wowing bargain-minded shoppers ever since. Delivering thrilling deals has become our mission; in fact, it's led us to become the nation's largest extreme value grocery retailer. We offer brand-name, quality products at up to 60% off conventional retail prices.
Our buyers shop the world, traveling thousands of miles each year to find the best deals available. They have developed long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with thousands of producers and manufacturers over the years. Grocery Outlet buyers are experts at buying product opportunistically; that is, product outside the normal retail channel, i.e. packaging changes, product overruns, and surplus inventories, to bring the best bargains back to our stores.
The third generation of the Read family is now running the business, with 280+ independently operated stores in California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington. Grocery Outlet stores are located in cities large and small, and serve all kinds of neighborhoods. Most stores are independently operated by locally-based families.
We are truly a family business.
Location/Region: Salem, OR (US)