Registered Nurse (RN) Labor and Delivery , OB
Now is the time to make a change! New positions opened January 2018 - Sign - on Bonus and relocation up to $13,000 combined.
We are actively searching for a passionate, caring, Registered Nurse (RN) with OB experience to join this dynamic team!
Full-time / 3 - 12 hour shifts per week
Day shift and Night shift available
Salary up to ~ $105,000 (DOE/education/certifications/shift)
- Up to $7,000 - SIGN - ON BONUS
- Up to $6,000 - Relocation Assistance
- Onsite Interview expenses paid
- Competitive Shift Differential
Required (you will be given a time frame to complete any certifications that are not current)
- Current license in Oregon as a Registered Nurse (or proof of application in progress)
- Code Gray
- One Year experience in OB / Labor and Delivery
- Performs and maintains skills and competency on an annual basis in Labor and Delivery, Mother/Baby, Special Care Nursery, and Pediatrics as
evidenced by completion of initial orientation, annual, and new procedure checklists.
- Participates in activities which promote professional growth & self-development & is evidenced in daily practice. Maintains quality &
efficiency standards as set by the immediate supervisor & makes recommendations for improvements.
- Provides ongoing education to hospital staff regarding patient care in the form of in-services & individual orientation to the philosophy of healthcare
& healthcare procedures. Participates in orientation of new personnel.
For consideration and/or full details, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter & Consultant
McCall & Lee, LLC is a recruiting firm committed to exceptional standards of integrity and service in providing human resource advisory services, career coaching, retention, recruiting expertise, career consultation, and HR valuation services to publicly and privately held business.
Location/Region: Bend, OR (US)