We are seeking an OBGYN- Medical Provider to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Employment options available: hospital employment, employment with a future transition into private practice, or private practice with an income guarantee.
- Candidate needs to be BC / BE, and US trained or completed a US Residency / Fellowship.
- J-1 / H1B Visa candidates with excellent communication skills are welcomed.
- Base salary of $330,383, Work RVU incentives - Call is one in six.
- Sign-On and Relocation offered
McCall & Lee, LLC is a recruiting firm committed to exceptional standards of integrity and service in providing human resource advisory services, career coaching, retention, recruiting expertise, career consultation, and HR valuation services to publicly and privately held business.
Location/Region: Bend, OR (US)