Help Desk Team Members
Are you looking to kick start your career? Do you want to work for a stable and dynamic company in Bend? Are health benefits and advancement opportunities important to you? If you’re energetic, determined and thoughtful, you can have a bright future on our client's team. The starting pay and benefits for this position is highly competitive for Central Oregon. Come join us and be part of an amazing company in Bend.
- Assisting team members with computer related difficulties
- Be outgoing, friendly, and start every day with a positive attitude
- Remote log in to set up programs on desktops
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot printers, scanner, desktop, hardware and software.
- Proactively monitor workstation and phones to keep up with ongoing issues
- Resolve general questions over the phone
- Work in a fast paced, learning environment
- Document each action conducted throughout the day
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have customer service experience
- Desire to be a problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of basic office skills
- Typing speed of 45 WPM
- Recent and relevant work experience
Supervision: This position has supervision. Teamwork is essential to work towards a common goal.
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
Location/Region: Bend, OR (US)