We are looking for people like you! This opportunity is in a climate controlled, warehouse environment, performing very light assembly work, and will be 40-50 hours of consistent work Monday - Friday. Do you enjoy working in a team environment and can you stand throughout a 10 hour shift? If so, we would love to learn more about you!
Job Duties may include:
- Performing a variety of operations to assemble, fit and prepare product using machinery
- Responsible for inspecting material before and after assembly
- Assisting team in achieving department goals
- Following oral and written specifications
- Help to maintain clean, safe and organized work space and warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
- 6-8 months’ recent and relevant work experience
- High Attention to detail for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Reliable and able to show up ready to work every day on time
- 2 Professional References
- Repetitive Motion
- Basic Math Skills
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift over 25 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
Location/Region: Bend, OR (US)