Accomplishes all IT operations including computer and network operations, technical support, systems analysis and development. Directs and monitors the Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud-based membership management system, and trains staff in usage. Works with staff to identify, prioritize, and implement appropriate innovative technologies using cloud-based or on-premises services.
Membership Management System
· Management and support of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) system on a day-to-day basis
· Hands-on configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) including additions or edits to workflows, business process flows, email integration, and dashboards.
· Oversee and perform changes to Dynamics 365 including fields, views, forms and system administration.
· Leverage understanding of CRM systems to drive technical improvements and identify areas for process development.
· Participate in future CRM application requirements, definitions, and design.
· Manage change control (i.e. receiving business requirement, report requirement, change or enhancement requests from Users).
· Test functionality developed by the implementation team against business requirements.
· Define and implement appropriate CRM security to ensure appropriate end-user access.
· Perform other system administrator functions of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) application, as needed.
· Maintain the functional areas of contacts / relationship, accounts, opportunities, dashboards and reports.
· Perform regular data administration maintenance (data integrity, cleansing data for imports, etc.).
· Oversee Report generation, data analysis, maintenance and testing.
· Assist CRM users with day-to-day questions, problems, and issues.
· Develop, coordinate, and deliver end-user training. Responsibility will include the creation of user documentation and training materials.
· Provide end-user support and training as needed.
· Document training, policy and procedures, and maintain user manuals for CRM system.
· Supports all IT-related needs at ONA including specialized applications; network equipment; telephony; computer hardware and software.
· Ensure project schedules are met within time and budgetary constraints. Consult with users to define requirements and resolve problems. Evaluate capabilities of available hardware and software.
· Troubleshoots problems and ensures that installed network equipment and personal computers are operating efficiently and effectively. Diagnoses problems, evaluates solutions, and coordinates repair efforts.
· Performs preventive maintenance and backup, recovery, and documentation functions.
· Answers questions and instruct staff on procedures for utilizing personal computers, applications and the network.
· Directs and monitors network operations, which may include data and telephony.
· Performs basic website updates and maintenance.
· Identify, prioritize, and implement appropriate innovative technologies to support staff and association needs.
· Monitors and distributes emails to members using Microsoft Click Dimensions
· Implements and monitors ONA system security to meet organizational needs.
· Establish relationships and work with appropriate IT partners to provide best support for the Oregon Nurses Association.
· Ability to figure out solutions to complex problems.
· Handle multiple priorities at once, with ability to appropriately triage and manage.
· Raise important questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely.
· Gather and assess relevant information, using analysis skills to interpret it effectively.
· Come to well-reasoned conclusions and solutions, testing them against relevant criteria and standards.
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with staff and current and prospective members.
· Collaborate with other staff, work with a team.
· Effectively use computer and software applications for data entry and other purposes for extended periods of time.
· Lift 30 pounds within office environment.
· 3-5+ years of experience in physical and/or virtual desktop, network, hardware, and software installation and support in a business environment
· • A strong need to understand how a system works, why it might not be working, and how it can be corrected (technical curiosity)
· The ability to systematically observe evidence surrounding a problem, formulate potential solutions, critically question the solutions/outcomes, and decide how or whether to proceed (critical thinking in technical troubleshooting)
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including tech to non-tech translation. Must be able to effectively and professionally interface across all levels of the organization and external clients.
· Adaptability in a work environment of frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
· An ability and desire to learn quickly
· Extensive experience with Windows 7 and Office 2010 or Office 2016
· Experience with Office 365/Exchange Online admin portal
· Experience with SharePoint
· Possess enthusiastic customer service and “client-first” attitude
· Takes ownership for problems (regardless of who created the problem) and pride in follow through to their (properly tested) resolution
· Excellent project and time management skills
· Ability to distill complex technical issues into understandable presentations to non-technical staff or clients
Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor's degree in computer science or
certification relevant to databases/networking.
Local travel within Oregon is occasionally required.
Must perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently and accurately without causing significant safety threat to self or others. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.