About Diana Food:
As the partner of choice for its clients in the Food, Pet Food, nutraceutical, aquaculture and cosmetics industries, DIANA has become a world leader in organoleptic solutions based on natural ingredients.
DIANA works alongside its clients to increase the sensorial and nutritional performance of their products and to win new markets, thanks to its unique expertise in biosciences and major investments in innovation.
Working in close partnership with its customers, DIANA Food enhances culinary taste of savoury applications, naturally colours beverages and confectionary, brings texture and visual impact to baby food or health actives to food supplements.
Based on a unique backward integration of vegetable, fruit, meat and seafood streams, DIANA Food manufactures around the Globe a wide range of clean label ingredients under strict quality, traceability and food safety control.
Optimize local industrial asset (production, maintenance, quality, supply-chain and purchase & agronomy) mobilizing his/her teams to plan & produce quantities on time according to quality specifications, standard costs, safety, environmental policies & local regulations.
- Manage industrial activities of Silverton factory using management tools as annual appraisals and team meetings
- Ensure the implementation of Diana Food Division policies for Safety, Hygiene, quality and environment, respecting local regulations
- Ensure the KPI follow up for all the activities s/he has in charge, and is responsible to propose and set up the needed action plans to improve the KPI’s.
- Ensure the right production organization to produce regarding optimum production plan, optimizing resources, ensuring accuracy on forecasts, continual contact with commercial group to solve issues.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes to optimize the costs, respecting safety and security and minimizing the environmental footprint
- Ensure the maintenance organization with the right methods to ensure an effective preventative maintenance program. Ensure critical spare parts are available to optimize the successful maintenance interventions
- Contribute to set up the right action plans regarding agronomy and raw materials procurement to optimize the factory supply
- Contribute to define purchase action plans respecting the global policy of the purchase direction of the Food Division
- Is responsible to maintain a good social climate within the industrial teams and to have a good communication towards the teams under his responsibility
- Strong team development and team building skills
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required
- Ability to work with the sales team
Select, Secure and Add value the best of Nature with our technological and scientific know-how.
DIANA, FOOD provides high added value natural ingredients to its customers in the agri-food industry around the world.
From a natural range of fruit, vegetables, meat and seafood products processed into concentrates, powders, flakes and pieces, DIANA, FOOD offers solutions with both sensorial (taste, colour, texture and visual impact) and nutritional benefits (Health& Nutrition, food preservation).
With a unique position in its markets, DIANA, FOOD bases its business on a deep biosciences expertise, reinforced by a multi-stream mastery from vegetables to meat and seafood raw materials, all to ensure food safety and traceability.
Location/Region: Silverton, OR (US)