Do you want to work for a stable and dynamic company in Prineville? Are health benefits and advancement opportunities important to you? If you’re hard-working, determined and thoughtful, you can have a bright future on our client's team. The starting pay and benefits for this position is highly competitive for Central Oregon. Come join us and be part of an amazing company in Prineville.
If you have expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, this is the opportunity for you!
Job Duties may include:
- Material handling
- Pulling orders
- Receiving and loading product
- Operating equipment such as electric walk and ride pallet jacks, electric order pickers and forklifts
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting accurately cycle counting and pulling correct product to fill orders
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping warehouse and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area
- Other Duties as assigned
Job Requirements include:
- High attention to detail for accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting up to 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Frequent squatting, bending, twisting reaching and continuous standing and walking
- Strong desire to learn, continuously improve, and push personal limitations
- Must be a team player and maintain a positive attitude, as well as work independently
- Flexible and adaptable to work in changing environment
- Good computer and math skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain work quotas
- Work is performed both indoors and outdoors with exposure to hot and cold temperatures
- 2 Professional References
- Reliable and able to show up ready to work every day on time
- Maintain a professional appearance
Supervision: This position has supervision. Teamwork is essential to work towards a common goal.
Basic working conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time. The employee must be able to work successfully in a team. The employee must be able to stand, stoop, or crouch for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
Location/Region: Prineville, OR (US)