Are you a SPORTS MINDED individual?? Do you have a desire to kick start a career in the customer service industry??
If the answer to either of those questions were YES, look no further!!
Central Bend Marketing Inc. seeks entry level candidates to fill our Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Associate positions.
We believe in a "no seniority" based business where we want to completely cross- train someone in every aspect of sales, management, marketing, and client and campaign development. Entry Level is just the beginning! We want long term MANAGERS!
A typical day for someone in the entry level at EMG, Inc. will involve some or all of the following:
• Full training
• IN HOUSE training and entry level hands on experience with customers and clients
• Leadership and coaching development
• One on one sales interactions with clients and customers
• Work shops, leadership seminars, conferences, and conference calls
• A FUN, upbeat team environment (we may give a few high fives)
• Constant growth, and ability to take on new and challenging responsibilities
• Involvement with planning philanthropic events locally
• Interaction with Fortune 500 clients and campaign managers
• Travel opportunities across the states!
Central Bend Marketing Inc. is looking for entry level candidates that love working with people because any representation of our clients are done on a face to face basis -- NO TELEMARKETING.
If you are seeking an entry level position to get your foot in the door of a growing sales and marketing firm and want to start a CAREER and not just a job, then apply here!
Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Associates here are required to have:
• "Glass Half Full" mentality....a positive attitude!
• Team mentality
• Excellent communication skills
• Entry level leadership skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Student mentality....A "want for constant growth and challenge"
• A sports background is a huge plus (many of our employees were college athletes including our Manager, HR Director and some of our top leaders!)
Candidates must have these key competencies and background for our Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Associate position:
• Customer Service
• Communication Skills
• Sales & Marketing
• Team Player
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem solving
Let's face it - the times have changed and many of the old forms of marketing are not working anymore. In today's new age of technology your marketing campaigns require a new way of reaching customers. At Central Bend Marketing, we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers.
Central Bend Marketing works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients' products and services.