The Job Window is seeking top talent for one of the most rapidly growing marketing and advertising teams in the nation. Local startups and national brands alike call on our client to launch new products and services, acquire new customers, and help with existing customer retention through their innovative marketing and advertising campaigns. This firm is dedicated to delivering excellence for their clients, this means that they are looking for the next additions to their team that can help take them to the next level.
Our client is a retail marketing powerhouse that specializes in helping brands build, market and manage their local retail market presence, while expanding their vision to deepen customer engagement. From platform selection, in-store programs and loyalty based marketing incentives, our client offers both consulting and implementation solutions that help enhance any customers retail experience!
The Assistant Marketing Manager plays an integral support role at our client’s retail marketing firm. They understand that profitability enables the firm to share the benefits of many local brands products & services which help keep the economy thriving in their own community. Full training is provided for this entry level positions and they provide many great benefit to their employees as they aspire to grow as one of the most recognized and respected retail marketing firm in the industry.
All Assistant Marketing Managers are trainers, sales leads and customer service specialists. The Assistant Marketing Manager values people and believes in a team building environment. They support the Marketing & Sales Manager and work closely with the on-site retail marketing team to train and develop Team Leaders while managing the success of marketing initiatives in each retail store and reporting team progress.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Managers:
- Assist in the development of each brand’s retail marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives and leverage global brand positioning and solidify the company's superiority through proactively interacting with customers
- Partner with Sales/Retailer buying/marketing team to deliver compelling in-store POP, promotional and marketing programs that build brands and drives sales
- Work closely with Brand Team, Market Managers, and Sales to develop Go To Market Strategy for existing and new product initiatives to drive sales
- Responsible for management and monitoring of marketing budget and initiatives execution and metrics
- Create and Align all customer facing Brand communication, presentations, and collateral. Train and educate Sales Team on how to deploy to Retailers and/or join in customer presentations.
- Proactively create selling opportunities based on Seasonality, VOC and Retailer Marketing Calendar
If you are an outside the box thinker with a proven track record for developing innovative retail-specific marketing programs or are a recent graduate (preferably in marketing or business) who possesses a natural gift to communicate and you’re willing to learn from the ground up, then our client wants to hear from you! Full paid training and an hourly rate plus performance bonuses is provided for the position. This position is considered full-time, permanent, and entry level and part of a larger management training program for the development of Branch Managers.
Qualifications of the Assistant Marketing Manager:
The following qualifications are basic guidelines but not absolutes. Our client is looking for their next team members, therefore, what is most important to them is someone who is open minded, driven to succeed, accountable, and is an excellent student. Full training is provided as our client recognizes that the best potential managers come from diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work effectively as a team and independently
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability for some light travel
- Desire to become immersed in the marketing industry and grow with a company