The primary function of this job will require worker to provide excellent customer service to key accounts, ensuring order fulfillment and proper processing. They will also assist the Customer Service Administrator, Shipping, Inside Sales Administrator, and Controller.
• Reliable, organized and committed to high quality work productivity
• Administrative and Office experience (2+ years)
• Strong order entry and computer skills
• Ability to learn and utilize Sage computer systems
• 10-key and math skills
• Proofreading and attention to detail
• Strong verbal communication and phone etiquette
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally, with or without lifting aides
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, walking frequently
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation
• High School diploma or equivalent
• US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) required
Key Functions/Job Responsibilities:
• Receive and print orders from website, distribute to Production Manager and Shipping
• Note shortages and inform buyer
• Maintain VIP (Vendor Internet Portal), checking system for orders
• Prepare, note weight, and printing packing slips for certain key accounts
• Answer phones, take orders and answer customer questions (documenting questions & answers for database)
• Mis-ship follow through
• Understands the importance of verifying customer, product, quantity and lot number
• Other administrative tasks as assigned by management; Sales Admin and shipping back-up
• Backup Sales Administrator and Shipping
• Assist with monthly promotions (discount line drive, etc.)
• Insure NCGA gets a newsletter or magazine order outlining discounts through Unify or through us
• Service Stores not serviced by outside Reps
• Evaluate sales reports in Sage
• Support Reps in territory
**Requirements of this position are subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the employer - job description, terms, and requirements to be finalized immediately prior to hire**
OWH is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse culture that values teamwork, integrity, innovation, and an unwavering commitment to our customer.
Oregon's Wild Harvest is dedicated to the practice and support of organic agriculture and sustainable wild culture to benefit both the health of our customers, and the earth we all share.
We provide herbal supplements of the highest quality, grown in the healthiest soils, resulting in the highest natural potencies attainable. We also strive to maintain efficient and ethical business practices, providing a premium and wholesome product at a fair market value.