SYKES Work at Home is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping people one caring interaction at a time. On the SYKES Work at Home Customer Service Call Center team, you’ll learn all about our customers’ wants, needs, and interests before connecting them to products and solutions that make it all possible. At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure each and every call provides a fantastic experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
If you feel like you don’t know much about these topics, not to worry! Most of our new hires don’t either, which is why SYKES offers paid training to teach you how to provide great customer service support.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
- A passion to help those in need; Customer Service Excellence
- Strong desire to help and take ownership on seeing things through
- Curious, with a desire to always learn more, including strong problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicates, both written and verbally
- Troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues that are technical in nature
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required, and you must be at least 18 years of age
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with questions and problems; research and provide a resolution
- Troubleshoot issues
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and require use of conceptual thinking
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer service experience and business performance
Reasons why joining SYKES Work at Home is a GREAT idea:
- Our mission: We Help People, One Caring Interaction at a Time!
- Competitive Pay Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K) after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation annually
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
- Continuous promotional opportunities
- Family-friendly environment that harbors team work
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you ready to join a group of amazing people? Are you ready to care for customers like never before? Apply today!
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities.
Location/Region: Bend, OR (US)