Job Title: Junior Business Development Manager
Location: Salem, Oregon
Salary: $45,000 ($65K OTE)
Our exciting start-up client provides smart toys that are unique, innovative and interactive, enabling teachers and learners to more effectively deliver and absorb lessons. They’re looking for ambitious Junior Business Development Managers to help enhance the organization further!
Benefits/What you get:
· A competitive basic salary of $45,000
· Y1 OTE of $65K
· Company cell
· Regular socials in an inclusive environment
· International travel!
· 401(k) contributions
· Excellent scope for progression
The successful candidate will be working closely with the VP of Sales as part of the growing US sales team. As a Junior Business Development Manager, you’ll strategically identify prospective clients and generate meetings off the back of client outreach. Nurturing leads by delivering product demonstrations in person and over video conference, you’ll capitalise on outbound marketing campaigns, as well as pitching and selling face to face at events and exhibitions. If you’re an articulate self-starter looking to enter the world of Business Development, look no further!
Excellent career and earning potential within a social, inclusive atmosphere, international travel and much, much more are on offer to the Junior Business Development Manager!
· Obtain a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the company’s product and service offering
· Strategically generate and follow up on leads
· Deliver product demonstrations in person and via video conferencing
· Support outbound marketing activity to convert leads
· Provide support and instruction with training and workshops
· A full Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Some work experience in a customer facing role is beneficial
· Competitive and dynamic – comfortable in a start-up environment
· Ambitious and driven
· Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
Here at Pareto, we look at recruitment differently. That's why we offer a unique alternative to traditional recruitment agencies, taking you on the full journey from application through to assessment, training, placement and beyond.