Title: Talent Development Specialist
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples’ lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Talent Development Specialist.
Are you passionate about helping others? Dont miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Talent Development Specialist Responsibilities
Assists program participants in developing vocational goals reflective of their skills, capabilities and interests. Manages participant progress towards achieving goals by creating and updating plans.
- Meets with participants to identify barriers to employment and develop strategies to manage these issues.
- Maintains complete, accurate and timely case notes and related records in manual and or electronic systems.
- Outreach to referrals who fail to show for appointment.
- Eligibility determination, data entry and case management
- May conduct orientations for outreach purposes
- Maintain contact with customer and employers for work experience activities
- May assist with guidance for vocational training activities, support service’s needs
- Create update and ensure completion of plans according to contract deadlines.
- Attends scheduled supervision meetings to discuss participants progress.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a satisfactory equivalent of education and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge about community resources.
- Able to work with and relate to participants and be culturally sensitive.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be computer literate and have MS Word and Excel skills at minimum, and the ability to learn specialized databases and software systems
- Bilingual a plus
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people’s lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.605 Cottage Street NE , Salem, OR 97301-2419 USA
Location/Region: Salem, OR (US)