Test Engineer- Networking (Content Delivery)
This position will reside in Bend, Oregon
If you have the skill set and experience to perform Network testing for advanced application development
Experience with configuring TCP networks, traffic shapers, setup labs & systems setup and configuration.
Installation and configuration of servers and performing functional, load & performance tests.
Must be able to create automation scripts to improve productivity.
Identify customer network configurations and translate them into detailed test plans and test cases.
Understand the product/feature usage by enterprise customers and concentrate on use case scenarios to reveal the quality blockers.
Communicate product defects to product management and engineering team in clear & concise format in the bug database.
Work closely with engineering on new features and network configurations.
Skills & Qualifications:
• BS or MS in engineering/computer science with 2+ years of direct experience in testing client/server network applications. Documented experience with examples of work will be considered in lieu of engineering degree
- Experience automating tests on both Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Must have some programming & scripting experience in Python, Java, C#, Perl
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work in high pressure environment.
- Proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision.
Great to have:
• Experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud.
• Experience with content delivery networks or software solutions for content delivery.
• Experience with Grid Computing, P2P technologies, Video codecs
• Experience with Live and VOD Streaming protocols (RTMP, HLS, Dash, Smooth)
We specialize in providing qualified technical candidates for our customers.