Corporate Marketing Coordinator
First Pacific Corporation (FPC) in Salem, Oregon is a recognized leader in B2B business software and services, providing financial and practice management solutions to the dental industry. Our software and suite of financial services manages patient records and accounts receivable, allowing FPC dental clients to focus on providing excellent services to their patients and growing their practice.
FPC is looking for an experienced and results-driven Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will facilitate the brand awareness and lead generation activities for FPC through the development of effective Direct, Digital, and e-Mail Marketing initiatives. The Marketing Coordinator also plans and coordinates trade shows and various sales and marketing events.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will ensure the effectiveness of FPC’s Marketing campaigns, events, and other activities, monitor and evaluate the performance, as well as provide an analysis of the effectiveness and ROI of each marketing initiative. This position will allow you to use your creativity in developing marketing strategies to increase FPC’s brand awareness in the Dental Community, FPC’s online presence, and assist in the development of qualified leads for the Sales Team. In this role, you will be expected to work on the development, execution, and analysis of the effectiveness of FPC’s marketing programs and online presence. You will work closely with different internal teams, Clients, and external partners in the creation and implementation of Marketing programs and events, analyze performance and implement improvements based on analysis of the effectiveness of the marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute at a high level and capacity (executing and reporting on campaigns). To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about FPC’s Clients and the value FPC brings to our Clients, be able to work with multiple teams, have proven analytical capability, project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to execute while always searching for opportunities for improvement.
· Plan, coordinate and execute campaigns and events across multiple channels: direct mail, email, social, digital and through the Corporate website
· Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing initiatives and events
- Analyze performance of campaigns and events, always seeking ways to improve effectiveness
- Manage Marketing calendar to track planned campaigns and events
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience in digital, online, direct and email marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven expertise in email marketing platforms, direct marketing, creative design and print management
- Strong customer-facing content writing skills
- Proven data management skills Excel, CRM, lead management systems
FPC IS AN EOE.
Qualified applicants should submit their Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about FPC go to www.firstpac.com