RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE--Move to beautiful Central Oregon and work for a fast growing, privately owned Disaster Restoration Company!
We are currently looking for a Certified Water Mitigation Support Technician to help us provide an elite level of customer service to those in time of need.
The ideal candidate is someone that has high integrity and high-energy self-starter. Excited about building new relationships and value to existing relationships. Our next team member will want to be part of a team of people working hard to make a lasting impact on our industry and laser focused on building our team’s story.
- Two or more years of water damage restoration experience
- IICRC certifications
- Experienced Mold Mitigation
- High School (or GED) diploma
- Math skills-ability to apply learned techniques to determine appropriate amounts of chemicals and supplies.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
We are a forward thinking and fast growing organization providing full service emergency restoration and facility services throughout Oregon and Washington. We are privately owned. Believe in a strong culture and team ethic.
Location/Region: Redmond, OR (US)