RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE--Move to beautiful Central Oregon and work for a privately owned Disaster Restoration Company!
We are currently looking for a Restoration Technician to help us provide an elite level of customer service to those in time of need.
The ideal candidate is someone that has high integrity and high-energy self-starter. Excited about building new relationships and value to existing relationships. Our next team member will want to be part of a team of people working hard to make a lasting impact on our industry and laser focused on building our team’s story.
Two or more years of experience in the following:
- Rough framing
- Finish carpentry
- Math skills-ability to apply learned techniques to determine appropriate equipment type and number of units.
- Computer skills: Demonstrates basic proficiency in the use of computers, email and portable devices used to report and record daily activity.
- Certificates, Licenses and Registration:
- Certification in performing appropriate services: Water, mitigation, mold.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass background and drug
We are a forward thinking and fast growing organization providing full service emergency restoration and facility services throughout Oregon and Washington. We are privately owned. Believe in a strong culture and team ethic.
Location/Region: Bend, OR (US)